Monday, August 12, 2013

Just going for it...

I have been too out of the habit of posting lately and I need to just blog some thoughts on my mind!  Mostly really, I think I will just list what my brain has been recently consumed with and maybe once I throw it all out then I can let Jesus fill me up and pour some more productive words through me.  Life is just so very full, busy, hilarious, blessed, and all encompassing!

Here goes, a list of thoughts within my bursting little cranium:

Weekly and daily routines with Nico
Quality Time spent with daddy
Dreams and projects around the house
Hopes for Cali family to move closer to us (and find jobs!)
Eating right
Exercising often
Trying to beat heartburn
Wearing loose clothes/feeling big lol
Making time with friends
Having to pee- a lot... 
Finishing a few inspiring books recently!
Getting ready to go camping
Organizing finances and bills
Paying off debt
Remembering I am abundantly Blessed!
Understanding my own expectations
Visiting parks
Meeting new moms
Communicating with my church family
Scheduling leaders for our babies area on Sunday mornings
Writing out goals & questions for a meeting with all the leaders
Brainstorming curriculum
Attending and participating in recent weddings!
Listening to my boys make music ;)
Leaving time for Jeremy to get some alone time too
Looking forward to a baby shower :)
Enjoying being a stay-at-home mommy
Preparing for another home birth and baby!
Birthday parties
Festivals
Gardening
Wondering how to schedule in date nights more regularly- lol
Shopping lists and groceries
Glorious nap times- haha
Beating the heat
Playing board games
Staying up too late to watch movies with my hubby
Deciding whether or not to completely repaint our bathroom
Reading through the Gospels at Breakfast
Praying for restoration after disciplining my little man
Kisses, tickles, cuddles, and laughs- as much as possible!
Starting a new book study with my mom friends: "The Power of a Praying Wife"
Realizing everyday how very soon our little girl will be here :)
Organizing hands on play dates every Friday during this month
Deep cleaning random things
Trying to stay on top of chores- dishes, laundry, and dinner...


Lol... that last thought just leaves me void of ideas for a moment- dishes, laundry, and dinner keep Nico and I busy all day.  Repetitive stuff!  Between playing, folding, washing, napping, playing some more, socializing a little bit, making dinner, spending time with daddy, and then our bedtime routine- well our day is over and gone!  Its amazing how time flies when we are having fun ;) 
Yes, my life is pretty simple most days.
And yet, each one ends, begins, and is filled with love...
Love!  The most profound gift, simply given to me daily by my Creator...  I am blessed to experience love in such real ways every day- physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.  Most often I see my Savior's love through my family, however, He surprises me in new ways all the time!
May my heart ever remain grateful...
Truly my God's Love never fails. 
Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment