Monday, November 18, 2013

What would you say?

If you could send one message to the whole world- a message that would be megaphoned into every home- what would it be?  I can't help thinking about the simple phrase- "Jesus Loves You"...  And what would our world look like if everyone actually knew that?  Obviously not everyone understands His Love when they hear about it- my whole life I have been learning new sides of His Love.  "Jesus Loves You" seems like a modern day cultural tag line in America, but it is more than that!  It is truth.  Truth sets us free!  The reality is that many people still have no idea about the simple and yet profound "I love you" message that Jesus brings.

How has Jesus' message of "I love you" changed my own life?  In every possible way!  Love changes everything you know ;) 

For example:
I actually want to live and to live to the fullest when I remember that I am loved fully with a purposeful and undying love from my Creator...
Hate dissipates when I remember that I am loved and that I am loved in such an all consuming way that my God would come and die for me just to prove His forgiveness over my selfish sins...
When I remember I am loved by the Savior who I wounded by my sins, I am filled with hope- hope that redeems the time, moving past my failures and making it possible by His strength to live successfully in His righteousness, in His grace alone.
Truth is found in the Love of God, truth that opens doors to a reality that I would overlook without Him!  There is a spiritual world past our flesh... Our souls were made for God... and without Him, there is empty pleasure.  My soul will never know it's full meaning- in this life or eternity- if I don't realize His Love and desire to love Him in return!

Jesus Loves You!

What will you say?

...

No comments:

Post a Comment