Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015 Theme Words!

Hello friend!
I wanted to post a little something to share and hopefully get some feedback from you!  I recently read a blog that talked about coming up with a word to help inspire you for this New Year (or a "few" words) instead of doing the traditional resolution list.  Then, shortly after reading the blog, I heard that same idea, about choosing a theme word or phrase, discussed by some show hosts on my local radio!  Finally, after thinking and praying a bit, I was convinced that I needed to write down a few words of my own!  So here are the five Words that seem to be following me through January.

2015:
Bold, 
Adventurous, 
Thankful,
Mysterious, 
Grace!

Most of all Gods Grace though :) 
Jesus still trumps every thought in my heart and honestly all the words above really inspire me because they remind me of Gods Glory ...  Not to sound too sappy and in love, but it's true!  Anyway, I can peacefully settle with those words as a hearty and fitting theme for the year to come and I hope to use them as building blocks for new words next year.  ;)

How about you though?  What words or ideas are attracting you right now?  What do you keep coming back to?  And why? 

Stay focused on His Goodness and Glory!  Let me know what comes to mind :) Love in Him, Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment