Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Deep Waters...

Yesterday was one of those days where I just wanted to go back to bed most of the day.  Pregnancy and toddlerhood have been getting in on my sleep cycle lately.  Jeremy got home in time to have dinner with us, so it was awesome to have him around plus he entertained Nico and gave me a nice little break.
The day before yesterday and then tonight, look like they're going to be a different story though.  My hubby didn't get home until 11pm two nights ago and after talking with him a few minutes ago, tonight will most likely be the same late thing.
So, instead of napping with Nico (like I probably should be) I'm sort of just pouring out my woes, mainly because I really do just want to get these downcast words out and then let God fill my spirit again!
With that thought in mind, here are a few more sad spots Ive been praying over: my aunt who keeps suffering through her migraines this week (6 in like 6 days), the loss of two of my friends' little ones in the last two months, a friend whose husband has applied for a job raise that they really need right now but is being is being told to wait, two of my dear friends who are looking at getting a divorce, and another friend whose husband has been burdened down by angry customers everyday recently...  Not to mention just the overwhelming depth of hurt and injustice felt by two of my moms dear friends concerning unfair circumstances in their lives.  After actually writing all that out, It's easy to look from a human perspective and feel like my problems or troubles are far less than others... And yet at the same time- we are all in the same boat.  Each one of the people I mentioned above have the same needs as I do: for hope and love in Jesus!  For salvation, grace, patience, and forgiveness...  So, Lord, please hold these concerns for me, and for all of us, I just want to lay them at your feet.

"In my distress I called to the Lord;
    I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
    my cry came before him, into his ears.
The earth trembled and quaked...
16 He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
    he drew me out of deep waters.
17 He rescued me from my powerful enemy...
28 You, Lord, keep my lamp burning;
    my God turns my darkness into light." - Psalm 18:6-7,16-17,28

Praise The Lord for his power- truly our God can turn darkness into Light!  May my eyes be opened on how to share this amazing truth with others.  Especially with all this extra free time I have since Jeremy is busy working hard on his many jobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment